Administrative Associate - Engineering-Trench Safety Job
Job Title: Engineering Administrative Associate- Trench Safety
Location : Greensboro, NC
Street Address: 7B Oak Branch Drive
Provide support to the Engineering Department when creating shoring, shielding, and other structural support systems for site-specific trench and excavation projects. Assist with producing pricing quotations and formal written proposals for design projects.
* Receive incoming Excavation Shoring Questionnaires & check information for accuracy & completeness;
* Request & receive outstanding information from salesperson to complete quotes;
* Work with Engineers to draft formal site specific proposals;
* Receive engineering design requests from Branches & distribute to Engineers;
* Track all engineering projects & proposals;
* Organize proposals & projects within electronic and hardcopy filing systems.
Communicate with Branches to obtain engineering billing information and compile engineering revenue summary for management review and use.
Provide clerical assistance to Manager for completion of engineering forms, licensing applications, licensing renewals, safety documents, departmental worksheets/databases, etc.
* Minimum 1 year experience inside sales or comparable experience
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite required
* Knowledgeable of the OSHA Excavation Standard 1926 Subpart P. and related standards;
* Must be able to effectively work independently, as well as within a team environment;
* Must be able to prioritize work and effectively manage time and multiple tasks to meet deadlines;
* Must be able to follow direction from Engineers and Manager;
* Strong organizational skills and fine attention to detail;
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Back to top