Customer Training Specialist - Bilingual Job
Job Title: Gulf District Bi-lingual Customer Training Specialist
Location : Houston, TX
Street Address: 8601 Gulf Freeway
United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company in the world, is offering an excellent opportunity for a Customer Training Specialist to support our Gulf Coast Trench Safety District.
- Schedule and deliver CPT/CST and other classes for customers, working with Region Product Development Managers, District Managers, Branch Managers, and local sales reps
- Prepare and organize training materials and manuals, etc. to ensure training experience is optimal and well received by customers
- Coordinate the online registration process for classes and ensure class slots are filled to maximize customer participation and associated revenue
- Work with local sales reps to identify key and other accounts to drive customer training revenue, with a focus on YOY incremental revenue growth and new account training revenue opportunities
- Educate Sales Managers, Branch Managers, Outside Sales Reps, and Region Product Development Managers on training revenue opportunities and drive them to increase training revenue;
- Coordinate the online evaluation survey of customers for all classes delivered; document feedback and work with Region Training Director to improve on any areas; maintain records of classes delivered, attendees, customers, and revenue generated
- Improve delivery of programs based on survey results
- Maintain proper and up to date Training credentials, OSHA certificates, etc
Minimum requirements include the following:
- Bachelor Degree Preferred; OSHA 500 Certificate possessed or pending receipt
- 3 plus years field safety training experience, or OSHA compliance officer experience related to Trench Safety and Confined Space, and related field experience
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish required
- Some sales experience preferred, ability to effectively communicate with customers at all levels and internal sales reps;
- Proficient in the OSHA Excavation Standard 1926 Subpart P and Confined Space 1910
- Solid platform training skills
- Knowledge and ability to deliver effective training in classroom, Train-The-Trainer, Safety Meetings/Tool-Box-Talks etc...
- Superior public speaking and communication skills.
- Strong influencing skills to drive field behaviors;
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and/or other CRM Sales technology tools to drive customer training;
- Strong PC skills, with a high level of proficiency in Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, & Project
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Travel within assigned territory approximately 75% to deliver classes, meet with customers
- Other duties assigned as needed.
Back to top