United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company in the world, is offering an excellent opportunity for an Equipment Associate ready to grow their career with the leader in the industry. To continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals to perform a variety of manual tasks to ensure smooth trench safety branch operation. The primary objective of the Equipment Associate is to provide labor assistance to service technicians, sales staff, and other branch personal engaged in meeting the needs of customers. Responsibilities will include:
* Assisting with deliveries and preparing equipment for rental
* Performing routine checks on rental equipment to ensure it is safe and in good working order
* Greet customers and assist with customer inquiries about equipment
* Suggest equipment and supplies to meet customer needs
* Loading and unloading rental equipment
* High school diploma and an eagerness to learn
* Effective communication, multi-tasking and strong teamwork skills
* Diligent attention to safety
* Superior customer service skills
* Ability to lift equipment up to 50 lbs.
* A valid driver's license
* Knowledge of rental equipment preferred
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.