United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company in the world, is offering an excellent opportunity for a Equipment Associate ready to grow their career with the leader in the industry. To continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals to perform a variety of manual tasks to ensure smooth branch operation. The primary objective of the Equipment Associate is to provide labor assistance to service technicians, sales staff, and other branch personal engaged in meeting the needs of customers. Responsibilities will include:
* Assisting with deliveries and preparing equipment for rental
* Performing routine checks on rental equipment to ensure it is safe and in good working order
* Greet customers and assist with customer inquiries about equipment
* Suggest equipment and supplies to meet customer needs
* Loading and unloading rental equipment
Superior customer service remains the backbone of United Rentals, therefore your willingness and ability to provide this to each customer makes you a top-notch candidate. To be qualified for this position, the ideal candidate must have a high school diploma and be eager to learn. We look for individuals with effective communication and strong teamwork skills and the ability to multi-task. This role involves lifting of equipment up to 50lbs and a valid driver's license is required. United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.