Inside Sales Representative - Customer Care Center Job
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative - Customer Care Center
Location : Charlotte, NC
Street Address: 6125 Lakeview Drive
We are going through tremendous growth and career advancement which has led to increase career opportunities within our Customer Care Center!
United Rentals is offering an excellent opportunity for career-minded Inside Sales Representatives who are ready to grow their career to the next level. To facilitate top rate service to our customers, we are seeking to build a team of knowledgeable sales and service oriented Inside Sales Representatives.
- Create a positive and consistent customer service experience.
- Process rental quotations, reservations, and contracts in compliance with the company policies.
- Accurately capture all information (required or additional) pertaining to a complete reservation.
- Communicate to a customer any terms/conditions applying to a request.
- Accurate use of United Rentals computer systems including, but not limited to, Reservation, Phone Log, and quote function.
- Identify and qualify an equipment request to ensure it will suite the customer's requirements.
- Negotiate prices on equipment rentals in accordance with pricing policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with all inside and outside branch staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge of construction equipment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Sale experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of most current business software
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Independent worker and self-started with strong self-imposed structure.
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Typing skills
- Must have clear and pleasant phone demeanor Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications-Word, Excel, Access ,Email and SURI
- Knowledge of overall construction industry
- Knowledge of product and equipment usage and applications
- Flexibility and ability to deal with a high volume of tasks, stressful and sometimes unfamiliar situations.
- Strong sense of urgency
- Working Conditions: Office environment; sitting at a desk and working at a computer.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 11:30am to 8:00pm (*Occasional Saturday schedule may be required).
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Back to top