Inside Sales Representative Job
Job Title: Inside Sales Rep SST
Location : Escondido, CA
Street Address: 1960 West Mission Road
Support the district/metro area objectives in all aspects of sales and customer service to ensure World-Class service and operational excellence.
- Respond to all inbound calls in a consistent, professional and courteous manner. Create a positive and efficient customer service experience. Present a professional image through proper and courteous language.
- Qualify all equipment requests and propose comprehensive and effective solutions that suit the customer's requirements.
- Accurate use of United Rentals computer systems and tools to perform all functions necessary to deliver quality customer service and support. This includes but is not limited to the use of the phone log and the transportation calculator.
- Communicate and accurately bill to customers all terms and conditions, rental, environmental, pick-up and delivery, fuel and other fees, taxes, and RPP applying to a request.
- Negotiate rates on equipment rentals in accordance with pricing policies and procedures.
- Utilize CORE rates and local management guidelines. Optimize OEC on rent and sequential rate increases.
- Timely inform OSRs of all customer inquiries through the SFA briefcase.
- Identify leads for new business and communicate to the appropriate field personnel.
- Effectively resolve customer issues and coordinate solutions with other metro area personnel. Escalate in timely manner if required.
- Handle customer conflict professionally.
Coordination with Operations:
- Accurately and precisely establish customer delivery needs and schedule equipment deliveries within capacity and routes.
- Follow Order Accuracy B-PRO order entry procedures.
- Perform initial sourcing of necessary equipment according to district/metro agreed-upon guidelines.
- Communicate delivery needs promptly and accurately to Logistics Manager /Dispatcher especially when conflicting customer needs arise through appropriate and agreed-upon channels.
- Effectively and accurately identify and communicate transportation specifications to logistics personnel including all equipment, options and supplies to be transported, delivery and/or pick-up timeframes, jobsite location and customer and jobsite contact information.
- Attends work on time and as scheduled.
- Call on lost and/or dormant accounts to generate business. Contact customers regarding outstanding, unpaid invoices to arrange payment.
Back to top