Inside Sales Representative Job
Job Title: Inside Sales Rep
Location : Farmington, NY
Street Address: 6089 Loomis Rd
United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company in the world, is offering an exciting opportunity for an Inside Sales Rep in our new portable restroom business in Rochester, NY. You'll be part of a major business enterprise that is emerging throughout the Company. Portable restrooms are often one of the first items on-site, and can serve as a valuable lead generation tool for our broad scope of Company products and services.
To continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals to assist with increasing branch revenue and profitability, while providing superior customer service. Responsibilities will include a variety of branch operational functions such as customer relations, sales and rental of equipment, coordination of restroom rental logistics. Additional Responsibilities will include:
* Establishing new rental and sales accounts by providing exceptional customer service to call-in and walk-in customers
* Processing rental quotations, reservations, contracts, and invoices in compliance with company policies
* Maintaining a sufficiently presentable, organized and clean office
* Ensuring customer satisfaction with all inside and branch staff
* Assist as needed in accounts payable with customers
* Make outbound sales calls to generate profitable revenue
* Coordinate and track daily equipment pick-ups and returns with the branch dispatcher
Excellence in this challenging and rewarding position paves the way for advancement into our outside sales and operation manager roles. If you would enjoy the advantage of selling for the world's largest equipment rental provider with nearly $9 billion in assets, consider a future with United Rentals. Join us and grow your career as fast and as far as your ambition takes you either in a Sales or Operations.
Superior customer service remains the backbone of United Rentals, therefore your willingness and ability to provide this to each customer makes you a top-notch candidate. To be qualified, the ideal candidate must have a strong ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, excellent interpersonal communication skills, a keen attention to detail, and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Back to top