National Account Support Specialist Job
Job Title: National Account Support Specialist
Location : Temple Terrace, FL
Street Address: 12802 Tampa Oaks Boulevard
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound contact center calls regarding equipment rentals, purchases, equipment service and pickup and all other calls as outlined within department guidelines:
- Effectively address customer requests in a timely manner
- Log all calls into the RentalMan system
- Logged information includes all contact information, call details, call type and 800 source
- Contact information will be turned into a reservation or contract by the rental counter
- Escalate complex requests to Group Leader
- Maintain company knowledge of store openings and closings to ensure superior customer service:
- Successfully complete training programs in specified timeline
- Review online and print materials regarding current/new products.
- High School diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 to 2 years Customer Service Experience (experience in a heavy volume call center environment required).
- Other Skills Required:
- Must have a clear and pleasant phone demeanor
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Data entry skills-50 wpm
- Proficient in Microsoft applications-Word, Excel, Email
- Reliable and dependable
- Flexibility and ability to deal with a high volume of tasks, stressful, and sometimes unfamiliar situations
- Excellent time management and efficiency skills
- Excellent organizational skills with heavy attention to detail required.
Back to top