Outside Sales Representative - Power & HVAC Job
Job Title: Outside Sales Representative - Power/HVAC Spot Coolers
Location : La Porte, TX
Street Address: 8221 Highway 225
United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company in the world, is offering an excellent opportunity for a Sales Representative focusing on Spot Coolers and small heating and AC units, who is ready to grow their career with the leader in the industry. To continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals ready to increase revenue for the branch through exceptional customer service. The Sales Representative PHVAC-Spot Coolers, will report to the Branch Manager, and support other branches in the District, and will be instrumental in achieving the branch business plan through profitable revenue generation.
- Develops and maintains relationships with prospects and existing customers primarily in the Commercial market such as Hospitals, Schools, Facility Management, Mechanical Contractors and others.
- Make cold calls or prospect at trade show and networking events.
Sales Representatives receive a base salary, plus an annual incentive plan and the use of a company vehicle. We provide our sales representatives with the top sales technology tools, including saleforce.com and I-phone sales applications, giving them the resources to succeed. United Rentals invests in their employees through on-going training and development to enhance their skills and performance. Excellence in this challenging and rewarding position paves the way for advancement into the role of Operations Manager, Branch Manager, Sales Manager and other key account sales positions.
- A minimum of two years' sales experience in small A/C and Heating rentals and related services;
- Ability to progress the entire sales process in person or over the telephone.
- Capable of negotiating individual transactions and contracts directly with the customer.
- Mechanically inclined with a desire to learn the technical features of the equipment required to provide specialized solutions to clients requiring Spot Cooler products and services.
- Familiarity with SFDC or other CRM a plus.
- Must be available for on call rotation to provide after hour service and response.
- Willingness to provide equipment delivery, installation, and customer product training.
- Attention to detail with regard to the sales technology tools and organizational skills inherent in the role; .
- Ability to lift 75 pounds and safely operate a forklift, lift gate and box truck.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record is required.
Back to top