Regional Product Development Manager Job
Job Title: MGR REGION PRODUCT DEV (WA, OR, ID, UT, WY and CO)
Location : Seattle, WA
Street Address: 5421 1St Avenue South
The Region Product Development Manager Tools & Industrial Solutions acts as a single point of contact for Tools & Industrial products and services to support the ISR's, OSR's, SAM's, NAM's, RSMD's, and DNA's within the Trade area, District or Region (s). The RPDM is the Tools & Industrial Solutions liaison with national account managers, government account managers, strategic account managers, and sales representatives from all Company business units. The RPDM is also a subject matter expert resource for Tools & Industrial Solutions consultative selling, providing training for internal customers and sales project support to customers for new and existing product lines, while educating other Company business units Tools & Industrial Solutions products and applications. The purpose of the position is to drive incremental profitable revenue for the company within all Regions through lead sharing and trade area cooperation.
Key Account Single Point of Contact
*Target and focus on the development of tools market share for Tools & Industrial division within District(s) or assigned geography. Work with local sales representatives and all business unit branches in assigned trade area(s) or Region to drive incremental tools & industrial revenue for these areas
*Liaison with other UR Divisions/Departments to network and promote the Tools & Industrial Solutions products and services
*Work closely with strategic account managers, government account managers, national account managers and local sales representatives, to provide their larger customers Tools & Industrial Solutions custom solutions, services and knowledge expertise.
*In partnership with BMs, DMs, and OSRS, manage rate structure for larger projects to maximize return on investment in Tools & Industrial solutions applications
*Accompany sales representatives, as subject matter expert, on more complex sales calls and assist sales representatives in selecting the proper solutions to provide the customer with the most cost effective savings.
Tools & Industrial Solutions new projects and related fleet:
* Partnering with Region Fleet Director, assist in limiting underutilized assets through sales and marketing training and redistribution of equipment.
* Coordinate with operations on the oversight of specialty fleet movements between branches/districts to satisfy large projects and key account customer needs.
* Manage rate structure for larger projects to maximize return on investment.
* Develop & conduct Tools & Industrial Solutions training, to create awareness to drive growth and market share.
* Ongoing training development as needed focusing on existing and new products
* Provide support for larger more complex solutions based selling projects
* Mentor BMs, OSRs, and service staff on Tools & Industrial Solutions applications and processes
Use Sales Force Dot Com and other tools to provide business intelligence to sales team. Also act as subject matter expert resource to sales team.
* Working closely with corporate sales/business intelligence, assist in providing leads to sales representatives using SFDC, Dodge, PEC and other information tools. Use data tools to identify large customer projects capital and maintenance such as industrial plants, power plants, refineries etc early in the project timeline.
* Provide monthly activity reports from SFDC to RSMD/DNA/DSM/DM field distribution.
* Provide direction and support in Marketing. (Trade Show's, Telemarketing, Mailers, Data Base, Print Advert, Trade Associations, and other marketing efforts)
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Back to top