Senior Analyst - Sales Strategy Job
Job Title: Sr. Analyst, Sales Strategy
Location : Scottsdale, AZ
Street Address: 6929 E. Greenway Pkwy #200
Responsible for helping to create and drive revenue growth strategies; identifying opportunities through in depth customer analytics and sound understanding of vertical end markets and building the systems, tools, and processes to communicate and execute key growth initiatives at scale throughout the company.
Leverage strong data and analytical skills to "connect the dots", identifying key insights in market or customer data. Provide project management and support on key sales growth and customer retention initiatives. Successfully collaborate with cross functional employees and management in order to execute department objectives and achieve company goals.
- Drive data analytics to create strategic insights and support growth initiatives
- Leverage advanced analytical skills to identify correlations between diverse data streams that provide strategic direction to company initiatives
- Leverage historical customer information and 3rd party data to identify revenue and business development opportunities
- Develop analytic approaches/reporting as necessary to measure impact of sales growth initiatives
- Support go to market strategies focused on driving profitable revenue growth in specific vertical or geographic market areas
- Drive accretive revenue by optimizing opportunities within existing accounts
- Prioritize new opportunities by market attractiveness and revenue potential
- Identify historical trends with market and customer data -- define business opportunities and addressable market
- Qualify customer and prospect leads based upon business objectives/ needs
- Establish key tracking and reporting mechanisms that support sales growth strategies
- Develop forecast and trend analysis for key business planning activities
- Prepare monthly/quarterly rental market analysis/forecasts, integrating/ normalizing data from diverse information sources
- Analyze and synthesize internal and external data/reports to identify large opportunities and critical trends that may impact the business
- Elevate existing market analysis capabilities by evaluating new data sources and developing best-in-class analytical approaches.
- Take project management ownership of specific initiatives as appropriate and drive results
- Support implementation of key sales growth programs at all levels of the organization
- Manage project development and cross functional team work as needed
- Takes ownership of functional issues to come up with potential solutions
- Develop launch/communication plans for key initiatives
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously on tight deadlines
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA in Marketing or related field preferred;
- Minimum 3+ years of marketing or sales analytics experience required
- Superior data analytic skills and other statistical techniques (correlation, cluster, multivariate)
- Strong capabilities with SQL required.
- High level of proficiency within Excel/ Access or similar tools.
- Tableau experience desirable.
- Self-starter with willingness/ability to seek out new approaches/solutions to complex business challenges.
- Strong communication skills; intermediate presentation skills
- Ability to influence and effectively work across multiple departmental/external groups
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple high profile projects at one time.
- High level MS-Office computer skills. with excellent excel, PPT skills
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Back to top