Senior Payroll Processor Job
Job Title: Sr. Payroll Processor
Location : Temple Terrace, FL
Street Address: 12802 Tampa Oaks Boulevard
Responsible for processing nonexempt/exempt/union payroll and time entry associated with new hires, rehires, promotions, rate increases, tax information, employee deductions, direct deposits, bonuses, paid time off transactions, and garnishments.
Process/control the timely and accurate payroll input through the HR/Payroll/Time & Attendance systems.
Review/respond to both internal/external customer service inquiries within department set guidelines
Ensure only authorized forms/information and controls which adhere to URI's Policies and Procedures/Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements are used to input/process through HR/Payroll.
User controls and department support:
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) strongly preferred.
- Minimum 2-4 years payroll processing experience in a high transaction processing environment
- Experience with outsourced payroll applications/multi state processing
- Canadian payroll experience a plus
Other Skills Required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service orientated
- Good organizational skills and sense of urgency
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel, Word, & Outlook
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Back to top