United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company in the world, is offering an excellent opportunity for a Service Technician I who is ready to grow their career with the leading company in the industry. To continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals to perform maintenance and repairs of equipment in a safe and professional manner.
Responsibilities will include minor repairs, maintenance checks, and the cleaning of equipment. You will also be asked to report equipment condition before and after usage, give customer demonstrations, and assist with the loading and unloading of equipment. Excellence in this challenging and rewarding position will allow for learning and advancement into higher levels of service technician and management roles.
* High school diploma and an eagerness to learn
* Effective communication, multi-tasking and strong teamwork skills
* Diligent attention to safety
* Superior customer service skills
* Ability to lift equipment up to 50 lbs.
* A valid driver's license
* Knowledge of rental equipment preferred
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.