Supervisor - National Accounts - Call Center Job
Job Title: Supervisor, National Accounts - Call Center
Location : Temple Terrace, FL
Street Address: 12802 Tampa Oaks Boulevard
Responsible for ensuring that the National Account Coordinator's duties are performed so that commitments to customers are met, corporate policies and procedures are complied with and to drive revenue for the company.
Supervising the National Accounts Team in their daily duties and supporting the CC Management team:
- Administrative duties including monitoring phone service levels, daily personnel hours including breaks, lunch, arrival times, etc.
- Lead monthly huddles that highlight top performers, sharing of best practices and discussions around sales process.
- Deliver annual performance reviews.
- Craft a service playbook & document best practice for long-term success.
- Manage all aspects of National Accounts, including inbound and outbound calls/emails.
- Day-to-day problem resolution. Responsible for helping to resolve issues where staff needs assistance -- following the established escalation process.
- Performing Root Cause analysis and follow up to all Concern Alerts.
- Assist with the measurement of job performance based on clearly understood common goals -- established key performance indicators-KPI's.
- Observe calls, coach NASC's to optimize results and intervene to resolve performance problems
- Target areas of opportunity for closer supervision and additional training.
- Provide guidance and support to develop NASC's skill sets by coaching, demonstrations, training, preparation and planning reviews, post contact analysis, etc.
- Meet with NASC's individually monthly to review past performance.
- Cross-train staff to a degree which gives each employee a basic understanding of the others primary purpose with an emphasis on job interdependencies.
- Coordinate training and ensure compliance with all department processes and procedures, corporate policies, and relevant government regulations.
- Collecting and reporting monthly department statistics and assist in clearly defining and evaluating the teams' productivity.
- Assist in developing and enhancing processes to make the department/company more efficient.
Key Performance Standards:
1) Effective time management of subordinate personnel
2) Increase productivity of subordinates
3) Timely issue resolution
4) Timely and accurate submission of reports and summaries
- Minimum of 3-5 years industry experience or on the job and in house training
- Ability to effectively plan, organize, communicate, and delegate
- Good communication and math skills (abstract reasoning)
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and general office equipment
- Strict adherence to the code of business conduct (available in the URI intranet)
- Equipment Knowledge
- Heavy use of computer systems
- Flexibility to work any required hours
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision
- Cubicle environment
- Occasional Traveling may be needed
- Corporate Office
Values and Culture:
1) Being focused on the customers needs
2) Being passionate about quality
3) Decisions based on facts and integrity
4) Being driven by goals and results
5) Taking ownership and being accountable for all we do
6) Being proactive with a can-do attitude
7) Being a team player
8) Being open and honest
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. United Rentals, Inc. provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans.
Back to top